Furnished Housing Options
Home away from home to students, interns and professionals
Why Student Housing Works?
Location, Location, Location
Our locations are within secure & highly regarded neighborhoods
Is your flight arriving after midnight? Do you need to extend an extra week? We can be flexible with your housing dates and moving times.
We are a recommended off- campus housing provider for Columbia University, NYU, FIT, New York Film Academy, Fordham University and other institutions. We provide safe and affordable housing on behalf of many academic institutions, corporations and individual students.
We like to keep things tidy
We take pride in offering a higher standard of quality housing. Keeping our buildings in great shape is what keeps our guests returning time after time.
Everything you need is in your neighborhood
Conveniently located near stores, cafes, banks, theaters, post offices, pharmacies, libraries and all those other places that are vital.
Public transportation in minutes
Get where you need to be ASAP. All of our locations are super-close to subways, buses and cabs.
Free Utilities & WIFI
Our monthly rates are all-inclusive. No need to start accounts with the electric, cable or internet companies.
Service with a smile
Depending on locations, we have friendly on-site (full-time & part-time) staff available.
Save your hard earned money
Let’s face it. The cost of housing in the city is not cheap. We aim to keep our all-inclusive rates as low as possible; making it more affordable to stay with us versus living in a dorm or hotel. We also offer additional discounts on long-term bookings.
Simple pay Online
Your bank not open on Sunday? Left your checkbook at home? No problem. Make your rent payment Securely through our online payment system.
Easy registration process
We have simplified our registration process making it possible for you to book your reservation with us directly from your mobile phone.
How It Works in 5 easy steps!
- Your Price Range: Begin searching our locations by considering options within your preferred budget. Our shared-living apartments have lower rates than our private apartments.
- Explore our locations! Use the map on this page to compare our locations and find the distance to your school or job. The subway (train) will get you almost anywhere in the city.
- Choose your new Home! After you find a location within your preferred budget and location, submit the application form for that location to ‘Schedule a Viewing’ or ‘Book a reservation’. This short application (found on each location’s webpage) is very simple to complete and allows us to help you get things finalized.
- Confirmation! When we receive your form, one of our housing specialists will contact you to a) confirm availability b) answer any questions you have c) send you an invoice for payment
- Move In! Our move-in process is simple. We will schedule a time (at your convenience) to meet with you and get you familiarized with your new home.