Union Square Residence
Conveniently located in Manhattan’s Union Square neighborhood, making a super-easy commute from anywhere in the city. Choose from our newly renovated fully-furnished, single-bed private studios. Every studio includes a kitchenette equipped with a sink, stove top, refrigerator and a private bathroom. High-speed WIFI, Room cleaning, Pillows, sheets and comforters are all included at no extra cost. Interns as well as Students attending Baruch, PACE, NYU, SVA, The Cooper Union and New York Film Academy are among those who call the Union Square residence home.
Single Bed Private Bath Room …. $2,200
Medium Bed Private Bath Room …. $2,600
Large Single Bed Shared Bath Room…..$2,900
Application Fee……..$300/single Or $400/Double
Maid Service- Included………………$0
Wear and tear fee……………………..$150
Refundable Security Deposit……..equal to 1 months rent
After business Hours Check In…….$100
Cash or Check……………………..$0
Wire Transfer fee: ……………………$25
Credit Card Fee ………………….3.99%
Rates and Fees subject to change
Small Sized Studio
1. Explore our housing options on our website-we have many locations with varying price ranges. Each location page has it’s own unique inquiry form.
2. After you submit the inquiry form, We will email a confirmation verifying whether we have availability for your dates or not. If we have availability a link to book your apartment will be included in the email.
3. After you apply, we will email you our rental agreement.
4. Once you review and sign the rental agreement, we will email you an invoice for payment. The invoice will itemize all fees and your reservation dates.
5. Make a payment to book your accommodation. Once your payment is received, we will send you move-in instructions
We refund security deposit within 1 month, but usually much faster
If we receive an application for the room that you are currently renting for dates after your lease duration, we will send you an email that will contain the new applicant’s effective move-in date and duration of stay that needs to be responded to within 24 hours. You will have the right of first refusal to extend your stay for the same duration and price as the new applicant. If we do not receive a response from you within the allotted 24 hour window from when our notification email was sent out, your room will be offered to the new applicant and we will request your move-out as per the signed agreement. As an existing occupant, you will always be prioritized for other homes within our network.
After you sign your contract , we lock your price and no longer change it until the end of your contract. Please note that we reserve a right to change your price after your contract ends. We uses dynamic pricing model and all rates depend on the selected home, room, duration of stay, move-in date, move-out date and other factors that we do not disclose. After agreement is signed, your price is final, non negotiable and is locked for the duration of your contract.
Our shortest stay is 30 days. We don’t do AirBnB or Short term rentals. All of our homes are in compliance with local legislation and rules
For most of our homes, we have on-street parking as the only option.