Notice: Only variables should be passed by reference in /var/www/wp-content/themes/bellevue/option-tree/ot-loader.php on line 326
How do I qualify? | Student Housing Works

How do I qualify?

For shared co-living apartments only. To qualify you must prove your income (your monthly income should be3 times your rent, so in order to rent for $2,000/month room you should be making $6000). If you don’t qualify on your income, you would need to demonstrate 80 x rent in cash assets. If you can’t demonstrate either income / funds in your bank account we require a U.S. based guarantor that makes 80 x rent in annual income.

Comments are closed.